Betiton Sports Betting Website – Trustful Manual for Kiwis
NZ punters are well-versed in sports and esports and take a responsible approach to picking betting platforms. We will tell you about one of the worthy representatives of the online betting industry. After studying our Betiton review, you will learn about the advantages and features of the company’s Sportsbook, and how to place stakes there. We have prepared for you a list of accessible sports and esports disciplines, as well as payment gates that you can use to replenish your balance and withdraw funds. You will read about incentives for NZ punters, channels of communication with support agents, and the reliability, legality and safety of the bookie. Start reading.
Betiton bookmaker started working in 2020, and it pressed only the right buttons to become a worthy representative of online betting. It is a company with the most authoritative licenses in the industry, which provides top-end security for NZ residents on its platform, and provides a proven payment gateway for transactions. You will be able to bet on hundreds of events in various sports and esports, both from the desktop and mobile versions of the resource. Don’t forget to check the Promos cell for bonus and incentive updates. Remember that competent support agents are ready to help you, even if not around the clock. More useful facts in our table:
|Sport betting||Football, Cricket, Horse Racing, Hockey, Basketball, Golf, Darts, Baseball, Rugby Union, etc.|
|Esports betting||CS:GO, DOTA 2, LoL, Kings of Glory, Rainbow Six, Starcraft, Valorant|
|New Client Offer||10 NZD Free Bet|
|Currency||NZD, USD, CAD, GBP, etc.|
|Payment gates||Visa, MasterCard, EcoPayz, Skrill, Neteller, PaysafeCard, Jeton, MuchBetter.|
|Support||Live Chat, Contact form|
Hits and Misses
We consider it right to acquaint readers with the strengths and weaknesses of betting portals, which have been analyzed by our team of experts. Please see what pros and cons we managed to find in the process of studying the activities of the Betiton bookie.
- NZ-friendly brand;
- Licences of MGA and UKGC;
- Powerful Sportsbook;
- Cash-out feature;
- Top-end security;
- Fast deposit transactions;
- Payment gates variety;
- Pleasant Sign Up offer;
- Competent and reachable support;
- Responsible Game options.
- No app for mobile gadgets;
- No 24/7 support;
- Digital coins are not accepted.
Design & UI/UX
The appearance of the online resource Betiton causes great emotions. The black background color and the white Sportsbook widgets are perfectly combined. Everything is well structured, so even a newbie can easily navigate between the options and sections presented. So, in the top menu of the Sportsbook, you can see several categories, among which, for example, Highlights and betting modes (Line and Live). In the same place, the bookie adds situational sections on the eve and during the top events. So, at the time of writing the review, a category dedicated to the World Cup was created on the menu.
In the left-hand column, there are options for registration/authorization, and a selection of sections (Sports, Casino, Live casino, Promotions, VIP club, Support, Chat). A column with a list of sports and esports disciplines is placed slightly to the right. In the central part, there are widgets for betting, and in the footer, you can find a large info cell with answers to frequent questions from NZ punters. Finally, there is a betting coupon on the right side of the screen.
The only question that we have in the analysis process is not the highest speed of the initial loading of the Sportsbook (although after launch it works almost perfectly). Users with not the most modern gadgets may have trouble.
Learn more about Rabona review.
Every NZ punter who would like to make the most of the services of the Betiton bookie resource should open an account. Fortunately, the procedure only needs to be completed once. We want to help you speed up the process, so follow our advice:
- Step 1. Use the browser to go to the resource;
- Step 2. Press the ‘Join’ button in the left-hand menu;
- Step 3. Type the email address (you will receive emails from the company to it);
- Step 4. Create a username and password;
- Step 5. On the next screen, write your real name and surname;
- Step 6. Specify the date of birth and gender;
- Step 7. Pick a currency;
- Step 8. Type the city, street and postal code;
- Step 9. Enter your mobile phone number;
- Step 10. If you have a bonus code, then specify it. Otherwise, skip this step;
- Step 11. Agree or refuse promo mailings;
- Step 13. Press the ‘Open Account’ button to complete the registration procedure.
After your account is opened and validated, you will be able to access it at any time of the day or night. To do this, you need to do the following:
- Step 1. Go to the bookie’s resource;
- Step 2. Press the ‘Login’ button in the left menu;
- Step 3. Enter your username and pass;
- Step 4. Confirm authorization.
Promos and Incentives for Kiwis
Like any other bookie who wants not only to retain regular clients but also to attract new NZ punters, Betiton has various incentives and bonuses. All of them are available in the Promos cell.
Betiton Bonus for Fresh Punters
Every new NZ punter has the opportunity to take advantage of a cool incentive immediately after opening an account. You will need to fulfil several conditions to grab this incentive:
- Step 1. Open an account;
- Step 2. Replenish the balance with at least 10 NZD;
- Step 3. Place a bet in the Sportsbook on an event with odds of 2 or more in the amount of 15 or more NZD.
You will receive a free bet of 10 NZD. You will not need to fulfil the wagering conditions to withdraw any winnings received with it. The amount of free bet is not subject to withdrawal.
We have already told you a little about Betiton Sportsbook in the user experience cell. We would like to once again positively highlight the excellent navigation and design of the service — the bookie did everything possible to make the Kiwi punters comfortable. In the pre-match, it offers more than 60,000 events every month. In the process of preparing for betting, you will need to pick a sport:
- Horse racing;
- Aussie Rules;
- American Football;
- MMA, etc.
The bookie also offers bets on events from the world of esports:
- DOTA 2;
- Kings of Glory;
- Rainbow Six;
Sports and Esports Markets
If you are an experienced NZ bettor, then you will like the huge array of markets presented for betting in the Betiton Sportsbook. According to this indicator, it can easily compete with many other online bookie resources, because more than 100 markets are offered here for an average football match, and more than 300 for top events! For example, by picking a game between London clubs Chelsea and Arsenal, you can bet on the following markets:
- 1st Goal;
- Correct Score;
- Highest Scoring Half;
- Double Chance;
- First Team to Score;
- Total Goals;
- The Player Sent Off;
- Home Win to Nil;
- Corner Handicap, etc.
Betiton Odds and Features
Kiwis can pick from three formats of coefficients in the Sportsbook: American, Decimal and Fractional. The odds can be generally considered good, but they do not exceed the market averages.
Among the betting functions presented to NZ punters, Cashout should be mentioned. In cases where this is allowed, you can cash out before your stake has run its natural course. You can also use the Bet Builder feature to generate a bet. You will need to include at least two events in it.
Live Betting Experience
The events accessible for Live betting are presented in the In-Play section. Such matches allow you to grab excellent odds with good care and luck. However, remember that the odds change dynamically, so keep your finger on the pulse and try to track the progress of the game. Unfortunately, there are no Live broadcasts on the resource, keep this in mind when planning stakes.
How to Place Bets?
You don’t have to do anything complicated to place a bet on the Betiton bookie resource. For the first time, we will provide you with step-by-step instructions, and then you will easily learn how to go through all the stages yourself:
- Step 1. Log in to the account;
- Step 2. Replenish the balance using preferred payment gate;
- Step 3. After the funds are credited to the account, go to the Sportsbook;
- Step 4. Select an event of interest to you from among the presented ones or use the search by sports and esports;
- Step 5. Compare the odds, study the presented markets and make a choice;
- Step 6. In the coupon that opens in the lower right-hand corner, write the amount of the stake and confirm it (if you want to form an Acca bet, then add at least one or more events to the coupon).
Now you know how to place a bet on the Betiton bookie resource.
NZ punters will be able to use various payment gates to carry out operations to replenish the balance and withdraw funds on the bookie resource Betiton. The min balance replenishment amount is 10 NZD. To make a transaction, you need to do the following:
- Step 1. Log in to the website;
- Step 2. Open ‘Cashier’;
- Step 3. Pick the payment gate;
- Step 4. Type the amount;
- Step 5. Write the required data;
- Step 6. Check the correctness of the entered info and approve the transaction.
It’s nice that the funds are credited to the account almost instantly. In the case of payouts, on the contrary, you will need to wait a few days. Of the disadvantages of payments on the site, we want to note the absence of cryptocurrencies. Hopefully, this option will be available to NZ punters in the foreseeable future.
|Payment option||Deposit time||Withdrawal time (working days)|
Privacy & Safety
Safety is one of the most important aspects of Betiton. The company uses the latest 128-bit SSL encryption technology to protect the sensitive data of its NZ punters, so you can feel secure. All payment gates used on the platform are proven and secure methods, so you do not need to worry about the safety of your funds. By placing bets on the Betiton resource, free your mind and just enjoy the services of the platform, and the bookie will take care of your protection.
Betiton honestly warns its NZ clients about the dangers associated with uncontrolled betting and gambling activities. There are several tools available on the site that allow punters to fight addiction:
- Personal Limits. You can set daily, weekly and monthly limits for the replenishment of the balance;
- Cool Off. Blocking access to certain website services for a day, week, month or 6 months;
- Self-Exclusion. Ban access to the account for a 1, 3, 6 months or forever (in the latter case, your account will be deleted);
- Reality Check. The ability to set up a notification about how long you are on the site during a particular gaming session. You can configure notifications so that they appear only after a certain time has passed.
Betiton also strives to prevent minors from entering the platform and provides contacts of organizations that assist problem punters. To do this, contact the support agents.
You will not be able to download the Betiton mobile app, but you do not need it to get max access to all the services and benefits of the bookie resource. Its mobile version works perfectly on gadgets, regardless of their operating system (Android, iOS or Windows). All content and interface are easy to the eye, and platform navigation is comfortable and simple. The mobile version of the resource works identically to the desktop variation, so if you already have experience with Betiton through a personal computer or laptop, then you will not experience problems using the services of the portal on a smartphone.
How to Communicate With Support?
We have talked with Betiton support agents, and we are ready to confirm that they are professionals who are ready to help users politely and as efficiently as possible in solving their questions. You will be able to use the following channels for communication:
- Live chat. An option that allows the Kiwi punters to get an answer as quickly as possible in the process of direct communication with a support representative;
- Contact form. Specify the email address and write a message. The answer will be sent to your email.
Unfortunately, Betiton support agents do not work around the clock (from 08:00 CET to 00:00 CET), so keep this in mind.
In this manual for Kiwis, we talked about the services, products, benefits and cons of Betiton, and how NZ punters can place stakes on this resource. Our experts are ready to share with you the assessments of the key aspects of the brand’s activity, we hope this will help you form a final opinion about it:
- UI/UX — 9;
- Sportsbook — 10;
- Safety and security — 10;
- Promos — 8;
- Payment gates — 9;
- Mobile adaptability — 8;
- Customer care — 8;
- Responsible game — 10.
The overall rating is 9.